Savannah Postal CU provides all the benefits of
a member-owned financial institution to U.S. Postal Service employees, retirees, family members and surviving spouses. We are constantly adding groups to our credit union
family in an effort to meet the financial needs of all those
who desire credit union membership. We proudly serve employees
of the following groups (members of an employee's immediate
family and surviving spouses are also eligible to join):
|United States Postal Service
United States Postal Service Retirees
J.C. Lewis Motor Company
WJCL TV and Radio
Southern States Phosphate & Fertilizer - Savannah
Champion Machine & Manufacturing Co. (Delaney Industries)
Georgia Regional Hospital at Savannah
Engelhard Corporation - Savannah Operations
US Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of Georgia
Hospice of Savannah
Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in Savannah Postal CU is an ongoing benefit to employees and
associates of participating companies or groups. As a full-service
financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up
to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration,
a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.