When you become a member of the credit union a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $35 is required. All members must maintain a $25 balance in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- A competitive interest rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account.
- Withdrawals: Members may make up to two savings withdrawals per month free of charge. After two withdrawals in one month a $10 charge per excessive withdrawal is applied.
- Account access through SUZI, our 24-hour audio response system.
- Quarterly or monthly statements by mail.
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.
If you have any other questions about regular savings accounts at Savannah Postal CU, contact us.
Click here for the savings calculator.