Savannah Postal CU provides all the benefits of a member-owned financial institution to U.S. Postal Service employees, retirees, family members and surviving spouses. We are constantly adding groups to our credit union family in an effort to meet the financial needs of all those who desire credit union membership. We proudly serve employees of the following groups (members of an employee's immediate family and surviving spouses are also eligible to join):
- United States Postal Service
- United States Postal Service Retirees
- J.C. Lewis Motor Company
- WJCL TV and Radio
- Southern States Phosphate & Fertilizer - Savannah
- Champion Machine & Manufacturing Co. (Delaney Industries)
- Georgia Regional Hospital at Savannah
- Engelhard Corporation - Savannah Operations
- US Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of Georgia
- Hospice of Savannah
Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in Savannah Postal CU is an ongoing benefit to employees and associates of participating companies or groups. As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.